Dent Removal Question from Paul Watts

Submitted on 01/09/2009

Initially, please supply an estimate. I live in Rochester & work in Tonbridge. Dent in passenger door caused by someone slowly reversing into it. The dent is fairly shallow and the paint is unbroken but covers a fair sized area. The other party has agreed to pay as long as I get 3 estimates/opinions. So firstly I'll need some quotes. I attach some pictures. Model: Skoda Octavia Ambiente


You will need to go to a bodyshop for this to be done. Theres a link at the bottom of the page to our, How to find a good bodyshop guide. I am pretty sure the bodyshop will need to pant the two panels either side as well to blend the colour.

Heres a copy of our dent expert Chris's answer.

Regards Gary

This is a third party nightmare, so unless this is 100% repairable then its best to say no , i can see in the picture that its stretched the panel  so best just to turn this one down  

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.