Accident Clean-up Question from jean alexis

Submitted on 19/12/2009

ICar got flooded and i have possible water damage car will not start and begins to smell. I dont know what do do . The insurance doesnt want my car to go to the dealer. what do i do ? I am worried they gonna delare it totaled so they can pay me less than it is worth... I have 22 inch Rims Clifford upgraded alarm system, modified exhaust system, Alpine stereo systems , Bentley grille and chrome kit all around.... what should i do ? Miramar- Florida US Model: 2006 chrysler 300


I think you should take it up with your insurance company.

If they do write of the car, then they may let you swap the parts over to the new car. Or tell them that you would prefer to save the car. You may find these articles useful.

If you don't think you are being treated well, then call the insurance ombudsman, you must have one over there? We have one.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.