Dent Removal Question from ian Cawley

Submitted on 29/03/2010

Dent to rear passenger door that need straightening. No paint removed, car is only 2 years old. Intend to claim on insurance tomorrow morning so please get back to me asap. Model: Toyota Rav 4

Ian
It does look like a tricky dent to do.  You may want to call us in the morning has if we can do it, it may save you one money and to convenience.  I would say you only have a 30% chance of having thisdent removed using paint this dent removal.  So you may just want to go ahead and claim on your insurance.  However we do put you in a no lose situation.  We do have a moneyback guarantee, as well.  Here is a link to our page where you can read the guarantee.


How we would do it.
We would book you in on a piggyback basis.  This is just our terminology.  Then our man could try and if it is successful, (80% better or more) then great, if it is not then we just don't charge you.
  We don't just get it to 80% and then quit.  We do often get the hundred percent.  And most people who get the 80% result are happy, because they have saved having to claim on their insurance or having to have a body shop repair.  However you do have the plan b option anyway, should you decide not to live with the remaining 20% if that were the case.  I hope this all makes sense to you, if not you could ask us in the morning.  The cost would be from £80 plus VAT to £120 plus VAT depending on the amount of work involved and the result.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.