Dent Removal Question from Niroj Gurung

Submitted on 21/06/2010

the dent is on the passenger side of the back seat. the place i currently live at is Farnborough. could you also please let me know how much would it cost to repair it. Model: Audi A4


You will need a good body shop to do this, some will want to replace your door skin and some will offer to repair it, which we call a Midi Repair. You may end up claiming in your insurance but its worth getting the figures front of you first.

I don't know a good body shop in your area.

Have a look at the link below on how to find a good body shop in your area.

And have a look at this article.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.