Upholstery Question from Harry Booth

Submitted on 14/09/2010

Can you give me an idea of how much it will cost to repair a tear in the upper drivers seat (door side) which I think has been caused by wear sliding in and out of the car. The tear is approx 1/2" long I live in Bolton Lancashire Model: BMW Mini


You will need a good car trimmer to replace that piece of material.

My suggestion is to have a good look at all the links below including the auto trader one.

Expect to pay some where between say seventy five and a hundred pounds for that job if the trimmer has the material. If the material is a little difficult to match then expect a wait or a compromise on the colour.

Good luck

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.