Dent Removal Question from Johannes Haklind

Submitted on 05/04/2011

Hi, please can you let me know what options I have to repair the damage caused to my car and which one you recommend for me. The damage is mainly visible from the outside and has done little damage to the underside of the hood. Since the car is subject to the 5 year Hyundai warranty I need to work done to comply with these conditions for rust etc. Many thanks, Johannes North London Model: Hyundai i10 2009


Have a read of this page, then go through the links and call Kraftwork. Thats the kind of repair they do and I'm pretty sure they match the dealer warranty. You can quote your question number.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.