Dent Removal Question from anis kasmani

Submitted on 08/04/2011

hello. i had a small incident with my car which caused a dent. i would like to get it sorted out and would want to know the cost to do so i am located in harrow Model: ford mondeo setec tdci diesel 2004 silver


You will need to take that to a body shop. Have a read of the links below including the how to get the best from the auto trader, which will help you find a good company in in your area. If you can't find one, or your nor confident, then you may want to bring it over to Kraftwork. If you try reading this page, then go through the links, then give them a call and quote your question number. They will give you an idea of how much it will cost, so you can make up you mind whether its worth making the trip.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.