Dent Removal Question from James O'Brien

Submitted on 11/04/2011

Hi guys, I have a fairly small ding to the front nearside panel / wing on my car. Looks like someone has opened a car door onto it (words won’t do my annoyance justice). The ding is probably no more than a 2 pence piece but it is right on the crease/style section of the car. I'm in Basingstoke Model: BMW 330d E90 M


Thats a very strong part of the panel. If that would have been in the middle of the panel it would have been at least three times bigger. So its going to need a lot of energy and manipulating to get it out. Your going to need a very good dent technician at the top of his game and even then your going to be lucky to get a satisfactory result.

Have a read of this page as I think we are a little too far away.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.