Upholstery Question from Steve

Submitted on 15/05/2011

Hi Do you know of anywhere I can get this tear repaired, its a new company car and dont even know how it happened! Thanks Model: Ford Focus


I would suggest you maybe lucky and a good car trimmer could help you. Have a look at the links below where you will find one or two company's we know and the read the autotrader article.

You may even read this article which may give you the idea of how its done.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.