Dent Removal Question from Zac

Submitted on 23/05/2011

i have a crease type dent on the passenger side of my car. Photo attached. Can it be done and for how much? I live in the wandsworth area. Model: Toyota Celica

Zac

I would say that we only have about a 20% chance of getting those dents 80% better or more. The problem is you can see in the picture that they stop near the edge of the door. You can see that the edge of the dent is been held in place by the panel behind. Have a look at this page and that should explain what I mean. Therefore I would suggest that you need what we call a MIDI repair. Have a read of this page and then if you want give Kraftwork a call with your question number. The other den also looks very difficult to do if if as it goes through the age of the rear quarter. You may want to call us and arranged to bring it down and let how dent man have a good look at it. Before going to the body shop. However I suggest that you may want to just go to the body shop as the chances of doing that one would also be very difficult.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.