Buying and Selling Question from Greg Pakes

Submitted on 04/07/2011

Hi, I am looking to sell the car, but think I should get the dent repaired first. It is a dent in the bonnet (which I am told is tricky to fix). I'm not looking for a perfect flawless repair, I just want it to be at a standard where I can sell the car. I am in northampton. When I try to upload a photo, I get an HTTP error. Is there an email address I can send the photo to? thanks, Greg Model: 2003 BMW 318Ci

I would suggest that you need to find a good Paint This Dent Removal company in your area. Have a read of this page, all if you go down to the bottom of this page that you are on now, you will find a link to an article called, how to get the best from the auto trader.
If it cannot be removed using Paint This Dent Removal, then I'm afraid you may have to look at the options of a Midi Repair.
Have a read of this page to give you the idea, and then follow the instructions you have already followed to find your good Paint This Dent Removal company.
Also you may want to read our sellers guide, as it is very good and everybody there I know that has ever read it, has sold their car successfully.
Good luck

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.