Dent Removal Question from Cherelle Reid

Submitted on 12/09/2011

My has a dent from a hit and run. There is a dent and the red paint remains from there vehicle. I live in London and my car was parked and left. Somebody has driven into it. (The photo is side ways. turn clockwise) Model: Renault Clio


Sorry to hear that. Your going to need a good body shop for that job. I suspect that you will need a new door skin. I think you may want to claim on your insurance?

I think thats going to be quite a lot of money to repair. You may want to see if there were any cameras about. You maybe surprised. You could go and see Kraftwork who we use.  A lot of people do go to them from London as the do offer very good value for money. Sorry I don't have an easy answer.

Good Luck

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.