Dent Removal Question from Mark Greenslade

Submitted on 18/01/2012

I have just dented the back of my Ford Focus (October 2006) on the corner near where the hatch comes down. It is small but I'd like it resolved if possible. I attach a photo - is it possible to quote me for a repair please? Regards Mark Bridgend CF32 7DR Model: Ford Focus


That going to need to be done at a body shop. Have a read of this page, then go through the links to Kraftwork.

Good Luck

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.