Hoods Question from Km Moore

Submitted on 20/03/2012

Hello, I have a split in the rear window of my soft top on my StreetKa and would like it repaired/replaced but struggling to find someone in my area to help. I live in the Southend area.... Thanks for any help/advise. Kim Model: Ford StreetKa


I believe there's a hood company in you area? I think on the a13? Have a ring round a couple of dealers. Also call Fords and see if they sell the window separately. If they do, I believe they can be a bit difficult to fit. Some zip in, but that could be more difficult than it sounds. 

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.