Midi Repair Question from Jaidip Sarkar

Submitted on 11/06/2013

I have a 2008 Ford S-Max and I live in Dartford/Bexley Kent. I need to fix a dent that is above right rear wheel. I am sending you four pictures that will illustrate the dent. The color of my car is panther black. Let me know how much it will cost to fix the dent and can it be done with mobile service. Model: Ford S-Max 2008

Hi Jaidip

This is a bit more than a dent man . i Think you need to go to a bodyshop and get this repaired. click on this link to find out more .

Kind Regards
The New Again Team.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.