Dent Removal Question from BIPIN P RATHOD

Submitted on 25/02/2014

can you repair attached ones and if so how much it would cost? tks/rgds Bipin Rathod Model: JAGUAR XTYPE


Thats a big dent. You are going to need a body shop to repair that. I suspect you will need to claim on your insurance as i think it would be quite a lot on money.  You may need a new wing. Have a read of this page, then you may want to go and see Kraftwork and find out how much they would charge.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.