Dent Removal Question from Samuel Tubosun

Submitted on 24/08/2015

Trying to repair small dent on my car with some pain damage. My address is Laindon, Basildon, Essex.SS15 4DS Model: VW Golf


That's going to need a repair at a body shop. I would suggest you have a look at this page,  then go through the links to Kraftwork. It maybe worth asking them if they can repair and re spray that.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.