Dent Removal Question from Win Sutherland

Submitted on 31/10/2015

Fix Small Dent @ back, quote Location Cold Norton, Chelmsford CM3 6JJ Model: Honda Jazz

Win Ok you will need to take that to a Body Shop. Looking at the picture , your eyes go to the dent itself. However if you look carefully you will see that you have the obvious dent and then you can see that there is a bigger dent that goes to the edge of the panel. There's a straight bit about an inch from the edge. This is where the panel joins on the other side. It means that the metal the other side has stopped the dent being bigger. This article will explain it. Look at figure 4 b So I would recommend Kraftwork who are a Body Shop we know and recommend. They can repair and respray the whole panel. My guess is that it would cost around £199 plus the cost of new badges plus the vat. If you follow this link and read the page, then go through the link to their website and give them a call. Good luck

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.