Dent Removal Question from Alex Jovic

Submitted on 25/07/2016

I need my rear offside wing to have dents taken out as well as below my c pillar. Car was vandalised by drunken youths on Thursday evening last week in central london. I managed to get the large dent out at the weekend on the rear wing but would appreciate you guys giving it the professional touch... Model: Lexus IS 200

Hi Alex, From the pictures alone it would seem as though your best option would be to go directly to a body shop - where the dent has, for the most part, disappeared on the rear wing it seems to bare a lot of spiked points which indicate the panel has stretched considerably. I feel as though while our dent man would improve the damage, you would still be left with visible ripples/spikes in the paint work. Here is a link to a bodyshop we are good friends with; Give them a call and see how you get on, if you get stuck then please don't hesitate to call.

Kind Regards
The New Again Team.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.