Dent Removal Question from Joplin Kimme

Submitted on 29/01/2009

Hi, Could you please give me a quote for repairing this dent to my car - please see attached photos. I am from Addlestone, Surrey Model: Audi TT


Your dent will need to be repaired by a bodyshop.

We recommend . You can send them your pictures they will need one more of the whole side of the car so they can see exactly where on the car the dent is.

Or heres a list our recommended company's near us. or try these articles 

Kind Regards
 The New Again Team

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.