Dent Removal Question from Anthony Gordon

Submitted on 18/02/2009

I'm in Central London and my apartment has a rather flimsy Stainless Steel sink. Ages ago, I dropped something heavy into the sink and it caused a dent. I'd like to get the dent taken out because otherwise the landlord may decide to charge me for a new sink when I move out !! As you will see from the images, the sink is accessible (although we'll have to remove that sticky rubber pad that you can see on the underside). Can you do this? Model: A sink ! (see photo)


Good thinking you never know till you ask.

Sorry i think even if we could do it you would be better off with a new or used one.

Try offering your land lord say £50 to-wards a new one. They maybe would be happy with the money, if not then its got to be ebay.

Kind Regards
 The New Again Team

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.