Dent Removal Question from GILLIAN EVANS

Submitted on 02/04/2009

Hello, I live near Portsmouth in Hampshire. I recently hit a lost in the village car park and have dented my car near the wheel arch. Would it be possible for you to remove the dent please. I will upload my photos. Thank you. mob no07939230401 Model: FORD FUSION ZETEC


You need a bodyshop for that dent, as the paint is broken.

Try the link at the bottom of this page.

Kind Regards
 The New Again Team

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.