Accident Clean-up Question from Michael Paul Phaneuf

Submitted on 28/04/2009

Hi, my name is Michael and i live in New Hampshire, USA. i have recently had a fire in the back seat of my car very similar to the fire you have displayed in your odor removal section of your website. i am interested in what kind of chemicals you add to the fog machine, and where i might be able to find a fog machine that will accept chemicals like that. i am confident that, hard work and perseverance will remove all the damage from behind door panels and under seats and in carpets, but i am concerned about the air ducts and the likes. please help! thank you very much! Model: 2001 Hyundai Accent


Both Chemspec who make most of the products we use and unsmoke who work with chemspec, who do the training come from the USA.

Try looking them up.

Unsmoke's teacher/trainer Gary came to England to train us (and a few other people) is very good. I would recommend them.

Please let us know how you get on

Kind Regards
 The New Again Team

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.