Wheel Refurbishment Question from David catto

Submitted on 09/06/2009

Hi, wheels on my Anniversary Golf are badly corroded (fairly normal apparently), surfaces look bad, but also air leaking from tyres as a result. Can you refurb them so they look original?? They're that kind of in-between alloy and chrome look (seen them called burnt chrome on 'net?)What would be the cost?? Also how long would it take?? Thanks Dave (from Dunmow)Don't forget to tell us where you're from! Model: VW Golf GTI Anniversary


You need to go to a specialist company. If you look at the links at the bottom of the page. Lepsons would worth calling.

Kind regards
The New Again Team

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.