Our entry level valet which has been specifically formulated to cost effectively cover all the basics when having your car valeted.
A car without regular valeting will generally decrease in value by 30-40% compared to a maintained car. Our “Basic Valet” is ideal for maintaining the appearance of cars which are already in a fairly good condition. We specifically tailor the valet offering a wide range of waxes and sealants for those wishing to protect their investment and also offer wide range of alternative products and services for dealing with specific problems.
Bronze Valet Features.
- Your vehicle exterior is hot pressure washed.
- 20 minute power vacuum of the interior.
- The windows are cleaned and polished inside
and out using our citrus window cleaning polish.
- The dashboard is brushed and dusted.
- Air freshener is applied.
- Wheels and tyres are cleaned and sheened.
- A generous coating of our House Wax is applied by hand to protect your paintwork from rust and corrosion caused by the effects of harmful UV radiation, rain, salt, and oxidization, leaving a lovely shine.
- All this plus one FREE Extra from the Bronze Extras List.
Bronze Valet Extras
- Cut Back Restoring Wax - For dull or faded paintwork.- £15.00
- Autosmart Long Life Wax. - £15.00
- Long Life Paint Glaze Sealant - £15.00
- RAINX - Screen/Headlights/Mirrors - Repels dirt up to 3 months. - £15.00
Bronze Valet Price Menu
We will help you to choose when you are here.
|Large Exec./Large Sports/Small 4x4||£75.25|
|XL Exec./People Carrier/4x4||£82.00|
**Average Valet Time: 3 Hours**
We "HAVE" re-invented some new processes and developed new techniques and systems to avoid common problems whcih achieve better results.
Silver Valet Our benchmark Valet
Gold Valet Restoration and Protection Program
Specialist Services Interior and exterior valets, specialist coatings and treatments, accident and disaster services.
A list of articles on various car care, smart repair and car valeting subjects
Find out all the benefits of a valet, why and when you should have it done.
What Our Customers Say
Below are a selection of comments from some of our satisfied customers.
"Thank you for the valet service today, Your company, and all the work I've had done over the years has been excellent - always as professional, great job done by a great set of staff, employees etc.
I leave my car knowing all will be well, to time, at given cost and to my complete satisfaction."
I Thank You All.
G Carlilse - Chelmsford
"Fantastic results - Excellent service - I'm very pleased with my car"
Mr Crowhurst - Brentwood -Essex
Can We Help You?
"We can offer specialist advice on the best Bronze Valet service to suit your requirements"
When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.
If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.