Business Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of business between New Again Ltd. and our customers.
Updated 01 December 2021
Explanation of terms in this agreement:
- 'Price List' means the then current list of prices for the various servicesprovided by us from time to time, and advised to you.
- 'The Services' means the vehicle valeting services selected by you fromthose offered by us from time to time.
- 'The Cleaning Process' means the vehicle valeting services selected by youfrom those offered by us from time to time.
- 'The vehicle' means any car, van, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, caravanor any other form of transport accepted by us.
- 'We' and 'Us' means New Again Limited.
- 'You' means the customer we make this agreement with, including any personwe reasonably believe is acting with the customer's authority or knowledge.
Terms of Business
- Upon booking we ask for a £30 booking fee. Upon the completion of work, the whole amount is deducted from your bill. We require 48 hours notice by phone to cancel or rebook your appointment. We require 48 hours notice to change an appointment (Limited to 2 amendments). This booking fee is transferable to another vehicle. The booking fee is discounted from your final bill.
- Some work requires parts ordered in advance. For these was take full payment instead of the booking deposit. In the event of cancellation we would do our up-most to recover cover the parts cost from the suppliers. Some suppliers require a handling fee which would be deducted from the balance, plus our £50 handling charge.
- We require two contact numbers for booking. We need the second one for emergencies. We do not share or sell your data.
- We'll perform the services selected by you from our customer service options. We will use all reasonable skill and care in performing the services.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to complete the services by the time and day we have stated that the services should be performed by.
- In the event that we cannot complete the services on the designated day we will seek to contact you and arrange for the services to be completed on the soonest available subsequent day. But we will not accept liability for failing to perform services on time, or not at all.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable care of your vehicle while it is in our possession. If we cause actual physical damage to your vehicle resulting from our negligence, we will, at our option either fix the damage or pay reasonable compensation for such damage. However we will not be liable for:
- Damage or loss to you or your vehicle resulting from acts of third parties who are neither employees nor agents.
- Damage or loss to your vehicle if you do not collect the vehicle by the time agreed.
- Damage or loss to your vehicle caused by lightening, flood, severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war, military operation, national or local emergencies, anything done by Government or other competent authority, or industrial disputes of any kind.
- Consequential loss to you or your vehicle resulting from a default on our part.
- Loss or damage to you or your vehicle caused by us attributable to defects, damage or weakness in your vehicle which were not disclosed to us by you (irrespective of whether such defects were known to you). Other than liability for death or personal injury arising out of our neglect acts or omissions.
- You must disclose to us all defects, damage or weakness in your vehicle know or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services prior to commencing with the work process.
- Your vehicle is covered by our own comprehensive insurance whist in our care, however should something unusual happen then your insurance may have to cover you.
- You will pay us for performing the services at the price set out in our price list.
- You shall pay us in full before you collect your vehicle. We shall be entitled to a lien over your vehicle entitling us to retain it, and not release it until you have made payment in full to us. Your vehicle will remain with us, at your risk, until any such late payment is made. Storage will be charged at £10 per day for the first week and £20 per day thereafter.
- If any amount remains unpaid on its due date, we shall be entitled to charge interest on such unpaid amount at a rate of 4% per month until payment in full has been made.
- You will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by us or our staff attributable to any content/ defect in your vehicle or harmful contents.
- It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when collecting your vehicle. We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused by failing to heed this warning.
- Old or non-original paintwork can be damaged by the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- Child seats must be refitted by you; we will not be able to refit seats under any circumstances.
- Engine bay and manufactures warranty wax can be removed at your request and your risk. Please check with your dealer to ensure that your vehicle engine and ancillary components are safe to steam clean and advise us of any alarms, immobilisers or other electronic components fitted, prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- No liability will be accepted for damage to polished metal finishes that are not protected by a lacquer unless we are made aware of this prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- You confirm that you have a spare key for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for the loss or damage caused to you or your vehicle by our losing the keys or locking them inside the vehicle.
- Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services totally at your risk in respect of vehicles over 4 years old.
- Our determination of the size category of your vehicle with regard to the price list shall be final and binding.
- By instructing us and agreeing to our terms and conditions you are agreeing to pay us on an hourly rate for our labour as well as the fixed service prices outlined on our website and as listed on our system, parts prices and VAT will be added where it applies. These are freely available on request. For repairs, ordering parts and liaising with parts departments, collection and delivery are included in our hourly rates.
- Although we guarantee repairs for three years we cannot guarantee a car to be completely waterproof. If a car lets in water again then we can check our system and see what has been charged for and then investigate whether the repairs have been successful. If the repair is faulty then we will with our apologies rectify the problem.
- If the repairs carried out are still water-tight but more investigation work is required, we will happily do this but all work will be charged accordingly.
- If your car has a water leak, this means there will be water in your car. Water can condensate as well as move around into all kinds of different items in the car causing potential damage. Some of this damage may not be initially obvious and may reveal itself over time. For example, a seatbelt retraction unit can be completely submerged yet still work, however corrosion later down the line can cause it to malfunction, or and electronic box may be located a long way away from the source of the water but the unit can have condensation which could cause it to corrode later on. New Again only takes responsibility for work we have specifically been tasked to undertake. We accept no responsibility for damage or malfunction caused by water ingress.
- We cannot take responsibility for any water damage that has been caused by a leak that has not been repair by us in the past, present or future.
- During a Water Leak Inspection/Diagnosis, sometimes we are unable to pinpoint a leak exactly for the following reasons:-
These circumstances are beyond the scope of an inspection.
- The area might be blocked by fittings such the dashboard which would take many hours to removed and replace.
- Access is blocked by fitting which have been glued, sealed or welded in place during a previous attempt at repair.
- Fixings have rusted solid and it would cause damage to remove them.
- On older cars, parts have perished and preplacement parts might not be readily available or unobtainable.
- It becomes apparent that the cost of repair would be uneconomical.
- All our repairs as well as bodyshop repairs are guaranteed for three years or 36,000 miles unless stated otherwise. However it is the nature of our business to look for compromises without cover-ups (please see our code of conduct) so we cannot be held accountable to anyone else’s standards. Our guarantee is transferable in line with the BVLRA standard and we do offer the facility to upgrade to the next option of repair, only paying the cost of the upgrade. Meaning if you had a panel repaired at a cost, e.g. £100, then if the new panel cost were £300 then you would only pay £200 to get the upgrade. This upgrade offer is only available for thirty days from the original invoice date.
- If anyone is going to pay on your behalf, ensure they show who they are paying for. We will need authorization and verification by phone. The full payment of our invoice must be made in full before the vehicle is released.
- Please note, not all stains can be removed, results might vary.
- The customer is responsible for fuel costs should the vehicle need to be collected, delivered, or driven to have other services carried out. Eg. Taken to the body shop.
Although we take a booking deposit over the phone the balance would need to be paid at our counter or by bank transfer. If you pay by bank transfer, you must call us and confirm our bank details to avoid fraud. We cannot be held responsible for a payment which we do not receive.
Please note if you are changing or cancelling a booking, please call us as we currently arrange our bookings by phone.
Thank You For Choosing New Again.
Call us on 01245 350035 we would be happy to help.
We only use the highest quality materials - the best paints, primers and lacquers. We don't cut corners and inspect all work to ensure that it is carried out to the highest standards. That’s why we are able to offer a three year guarantee on all our smart repairs against against flaking, peeling, crazing, staining, yellowing, fading and discolouration.
All New Again repairs come with a three year guarantee* and the guarantee is transferable in accordance with BVRLA guidelines. This means the guarantee is tied to the car and if the car is transferred to another owner, the guarantee is still valid.
* We are unable to guarantee repairs on some older cars where required OEM or suitable alternative parts are no longer available.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Some marks, scuffs and dents are difficult to remove - and we may not be able to remove them completely. But we are willing to try if you will let us! If we are unable to make an 80% improvement then we will not charge you. If we can make a 80-95% improvement, but you feel that you just can't live with with the imperfection, and need a repair & paint at a car body repair shop, then we will give your money back - all you have to do is show us proof that you had a body shop repair within 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Go to homepage