Dent Removal Question from LISA HALFPENNY

Submitted on 31/01/2010

i have dents in my passenger door panel that cover most of the middle part of the door please could you tell me if it is fixable and roughly how much it would cost me? Model: ford focus


You are going to need a bodyshop repair for that one. It's quite big, it goes from the top of the door, behind the rumble strip to the bottom of the door.

If you want I can get you a quote? or you could go direct to kraftwork who are on our expert panel. Just scroll down, there's a link.

If we do it, it would cost 10%more plus £15  internal collection and delivery.

If you do want us? then if you just post below that you want a estimate then ill get you one.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.