Dent Removal Question from Gurdip Virdi (AUtopoint LTD)

Submitted on 29/03/2010

pls quote on the damage shown in the four pictures Model: vw tauran

Gurdip

I suspect that you will end up having to do a Midi Repair on that however you could bring it down to our dent man to try.  If he can do it, then I would suggest that that would have been a great result.  However, I suspect that it would just be too difficult.  We do a moneyback guarantee which you may want to read on this page.  We also do have a plan B., which is Kraftwork bodywork are only just about 10 Minute Drive from here.  So if we couldn't do it.  Then you could take a drive to them and get a price to repair and respray the whole tailgate.  Here's our contact details in case you want to ring and let us know when you can come. And here is a link to our price menu.  You have two dents the size of a football so that would be £80 to £120 for the first one.  Then the second one would be £40 to £80 plus VAT so the worst-case it would be £200 plus VAT, and the best case would be £120 plus VAT.  That would depend on how much work was involved and the result.  If we can't get it 80% better or more, we don't charge you.  If we can, and you'd still prefer to go to the body shop, because you just couldn't live with the remaining 20% then you can still go to the body shop if you read our guarantee.  I hope this all makes sense, if it doesn't please call us and we will explain it over the phone.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.