Dent Removal Question from graeme blakey

Submitted on 27/04/2010

This is a dent in a 3mm thick aluminium panel fitted as wall cladding to a restaurant fit out in central london which has been dented.We have matching spray paint on site.The panel is stuck to a plywood sub base so it needs to be filled and resprayed.The dent is approx.30mm across. Model:


Im sorry its not something we do.

However you may find one of these mobile guys to take it on.

I can tell you that almost all dents have high spots, so it will need to be flatted down. And its not a dent removal tec you need. You need a Smart repair tec. he will almost defintly need to respray the whole panel after the repair.

Have a read of the article how to get the best of the auto trader.


New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.