Dent Removal Question from Jones

Submitted on 30/04/2010

a truck reversed into the back of my car causing one dent in an obvious place and a few scratches around it and the bumper.. Model: BMW Z4


Looking at the bottom of the dent you can see there is a straight edge, that tells me where the panel behind meets this panel we are looking at, so  I think you will end up going for a Midi Repair.

If you want to you could bring it in on a piggy back basis and if we can't do it using paintless dent removal, then no problem we won't charge you for looking at it or trying if we can't get an 80% improvement, then you could drive straight to Kraftwork and get a quote from them, then make your mind what the best thing to do is, either claim on you insurance or pay for it your self.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.