Dent Removal Question from Neil Gardiner

Submitted on 09/07/2010

Hi just wondering if you could have a look at these pics for me. The missus reversed into a Sainsbury's Trolly I think she hit it side on as the dent is in the shape of an 'M'. Its about 12cm wide X 7 cm high The pictures are not very good but if you could give me an idea of whether or not you could repair it and give me an approx price I would appreciate it. I live in Witham Model: 2007 Vauxhall Zafira


Having had a good look and getting a second opinion on your dents, I think your best option is to go straight to a good body shop like Kraftwork as you only have a ten percent chance of getting any kind of result. Have a little look at this page and please do contact them direct if you want. Or have a good look at the links below including how to get the best from the Auto trader.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.