Dent Removal Question from Liam Sandie

Submitted on 03/01/2011

Can this be removed, I have taken the door trim off and all the rear of the dent can be touched. Thanks Model: renault megane

Liam

I think if you look carefully at these dents you will see that they are much bigger than may first appear.

I would suggest you have a 20% chance of getting these dents 80% better.

I would say about 90% of dent removal technician is would just suggest that you get it re-sprayed. The 10% that would be prepared to take it on would want at least a morning or an afternoon to do it and you just couldn't be sure of the result you would get at the end.

If you wanted to bring it into us on a piggyback basis, our dent man is extremely good and will at least be able to confirm what I've said. Then if you were lucky, he could go ahead and do it. If not you could drive to Kraftwork as they are only about a 15 min drive from here. Have a read of this page.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.