Upholstery Question from Andy Gryce

Submitted on 10/05/2011

I attach a photo of the small tear in the driver seat which I would like repaired. I live in Camden Town in London. Model: Ford Fiesta - Registered Nov 2002


I would suggest you try a good car trimmer first. They maybe able to help by doing some kind of seam. I suspect it may be difficult to get get that kind of fabric off the shelf, but you never know.  I would suggest you have a read of the page, then read the autotrader article to help you find a good trimmer near you. You will find a link at the bottom of this page.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.