Dent Removal Question from Teri Nowlan

Submitted on 18/11/2011

I reversed into a bollard and i am unsure if this dent can be fixed. I am not looking to get the paintwork repaired, i would just like the dent removed. I live in Biggleswade Bedfordshire. Model: vauxhaul corsa


You maybe able to make it a bit better by thumping the panel from behind. You may have remove the panel from inside. If your are going to try, then don't use anything Sharpe. Only use the palm of your hand or your fist. 

Other than that, you will need the take it to a bodyshop. We use Kraftwork as they are very good and offer very good value for money.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.