Dent Removal Question from Joe Williams

Submitted on 04/02/2013

Hi there, I have recently discovered a dent to the rear wheel arch of my Mini and was wondering whether this would be something you guys could sort out? I have spoken to a paintless dent removal specialist based in Manchester and he seems to think it may be too close to the panel gap with the boot lid to fix. Having looked at your website you seem to be a lot more proficient. I am based in Liverpool and have attached a couple of photographs. If you could let me know firstly if you can fix it and also roughly how much it will cost It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot Joe Williams Model: Mini Cooper S

Hi Joe

Thanks for your question

Being honest I think that the Manchester based company are correct.

The dent on your Mini is located in a very awkward place, my gut feel is there is only 20% chance of getting this 80% better.

All information on our Dent Removal service can be found here

 

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.