Dent Removal Question from Nicola Parker

Submitted on 01/06/2015

Hello, dent is on the rear driver side quarter. I reversed into a concrete post in multi-storey car park. Please let me know if you can repair this and if so how much it will cost. I am located in Church Langley in Harlow. Please see the pictures attached. Thanks Nicola Model: Mercedes A180


You will need to get that dent fixed at a Body Shop. As the paint is broken I would say sooner rather than later. Have a read of this page,  then go through the links to Kraftwork who are not too far from you.

Also you may want to watch these two videos,  as this is the sort of damage that we think is best done at a good Body Shop.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.