Dent Removal Question from Natalie Wilson

Submitted on 19/12/2016

Please can you quote me to repair the pictured dent on the driver side rear panel of my mini cooper? There are also 3 small nicks on the same panel, where car doors have been opened and hit my car, which I'd also like to be repaired. I'm selling the car so not looking to spend a lot, its a 55 reg car, and we live in Dunmow. Look forward to hearing from you! Model: Mini Cooper

Good afternoon, After looking at your dent I can say that you would need to see a bodyshop to get that looking the way it should. We do paintless dent removal here but because of the nature of your dent and also the scratches accompanying them it would be best to see a bodyshop directly. Here is a link to our friends at Kraftwork - Give them a call and see how you get on, if you get stuck with anything please give us a call on 01245 350035

Kind Regards
The New Again Team.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.