Dent Removal Question from Waldemar Godel

Submitted on 25/02/2017

Hi Can you fix it? Model: Citroen Grand Picasso

Hello Waldemar, To fix the damage on your panels you would need to visit a body shop as the damage falls outside of what we can repair here. Here is a link to Kraftwork who are the body shop we use, we use and recommend them. Have a look at this page, then go through to their website.

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.