When we refer to your car's paintwork, we are referring to the whole paint system applied to your car, which in all likelihood be 'clear-over-base'. However, on older or commercial vehicles, they may use one of several paint systems which we colloquially call 'solid colour'.

Written by Danny Argent. Last updated 16/06/2022 15:35