Car Paint Protection
We provide an extensive range of ceramic coatings and nano sealants, including water repellent coatings for cabriolet hoods and upholstery interiors.
If you have bought a new car, then chances are that in 2, 3 or 5 years you will want to sell it or trade it in. Ideally when that time comes you will want your car to look as good as when you first purchased it in order for you to get the best possible monetary return when you sell it.
What can you do to protect your car and reduce the amount of maintenance required to keep your car looking as good as new ?
At New Again we provide a complete spectrum of protection products and services for your car to keep the interior, exterior and any add-ons protected as the best possible from deterioration and to reduce the effects that cause lasting or permanent damage.
Our Paint Protection Services Include:-
- Paintwork Protection - (Including 1 & 2 Year Fireball, Diamondbrite & Supagard)
- New Car Paint Protection - We have a range of products suitable for new cars.
- Used Car Paint Protection - We can refresh your paintwork and protect with a quality coating.
- Ceramic Coating - (Including Up to 3 Year, 5 & 5 Year Plus - Siramik, Fireball, Matrix, Gtechniq)
- Interior Leather Protection - (Cartec, Supagard Barrier & Fireball)
- Interior Fabric Protection - (Diamondbrite - Supagard & Fireball)
- Fabric Convertible Hood Protection - (Renovo, Gtechnic & Fireball)
- Alloy Wheel Protection - (Innox & Fireball Ceramic/Nano)
- Glass and Headlight Protection - (Fireball, Matrix & Supavision)
For more information on each of our services, please click on the product tabs below.
Here you will find topical videos and an explanation on process, delivery and ordering these services - we have a large static premises here in Essex, so you can be assured your coatings are applied in a controlled environment.
Can We Help You?
"We can offer specialist advice on the best car Car Paint Protection service to suit your requirements"
When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Detailed or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.
If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.
Credit cards welcome