Car Interior spillages - Should I claim on my insurance?


One of the most common spillages we see in cars is paint when the cans pop open. It causes quite a mess and can take quite a bit of cleaning up.

This begs the question, should you claim on your insurance? For that matter, do you have any recourse with whoever sold you the tin of paint?

Learn more about our interior accident clean-up service. We also have an article if you need advice if you have spilled paint in your car.

This video has been tagged in


Share this blog

New Again logo

Can We Help You?

"We can offer specialist advice on the best car service to suit your requirements"

When bringing your car to New Again, we often ask you to explain exactly the reason for having your car Protected, Valeted or Repaired. Once we understand exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we will appraise your vehicle using our detailed appraisal check-sheet allowing us to identify areas of concern and tailor specific services that match your requirements and budget.

If you are not sure what service you need and would like to speak to one of our technicians, simply request a callback by filling in the form on our contact page.